Northern Lights is Canada’s #1 Arctic and North Business and Cultural Showcase, specifically profiling opportunities and culture in the regions of Nunavut, Nunavik, and Labrador/Nunatsiavut. The 2020 event attracted a record 1,600 participants!
The show serves many purposes, including:
- Creation of stronger relationships between northern regions;
- Promotion of our respective regions to southern markets and business concerns;
- Promotion of economic development opportunities available in the Eastern Arctic
- and north;
- Promote joint ventures and the exchange of information between the northern
- regions and others;
- Allow northern organizations the opportunity to establish new relationships with
- southern businesses;
- Promote Expo Labrador, the Nunavut Trade Show and Conference, the Nunavik Trade Show, and other regional trade shows and conferences to the south and to the other northern regions;
- Promote Eastern Arctic and North tourism, culture and the arts to both the south and other northern regions; and
- Provide a high profile southern venue for the sale of arts and crafts.